Weight loss Tips
1. No skipping. Don’t skip breakfast and lunch, and then have a massive meal during dinner time. It wont help you lose weight at all
2. It’s the lifestyle. Make losing weight a part of your lifestyle so that it comes naturally with your daily habits. There’s no point losing weight by going on diet in order to gain it back again later on
3.Try moderation. You may not want to try totally abstaining from any foods. This may lead yourself to develop strong cravings. Instead, try practicing moderation. Eating one of your favorite junk foods once in a while won’t make you gain weight
4. Exercise daily. Create a daily exercise routine for yourself. This can include walking, running, biking, something that you find fun, and that you can stick with.
5.Start writing foods down. keeping a food diary can really help in managing and identifying areas of weakness that should be eliminated
6. Eat slower. This helps give your brain time to start processing the signals necessary to tell you that you’re full. It does take a while
7. Stop overeating. A lot of people enjoy eating till their completely full to the brim and can hardly move after that. Once you’re full, you should stop.
8. Understand overeating. If you can’t seem to stop overeating, dig down to the root cause and eliminate it. Sometimes it may be because of stress or emotional
9. Drink enough water. A basic tip but one very often overlooked. Drinking enough water can reduce the space available for taking in other sugary drinks. Also, we often mistake ‘thirst’ for ‘hunger’ and making sure you hydrate yourself enough may reduce your hunger. Carry a bottle with you wherever you go
10. Eat more fruits. Eating more fruits can help to reduce the cravings for sugary foods that often come about. Fruits can also form the basis of a good healthy meal.
11. Get more sleep. It has been shown that getting not enough sleep can make you gain weight. Try to go to bed earlier then usual
12. Before and After. Take pictures of yourself along the way to remind you of how far you’ve come
13. Take measurements. Measurements will indicate you of your progress. Sometimes you may loose inches and gain muscle may causing the scale to show something that may not be entirely true, about your weight loss