Top Cardio Workouts
1. Running – Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.
2. Swimming - Swimming is a great cardio workout as it is a full body exercise. Doing the breast stroke can burn approx. 400 calories in 30 minutes
3. Jump Rope - is not only a cardio exercises, but also uses arm and leg strength and power. Jumping rope can burn up to 330 calories in 30 minutes.
4. Step Aerobics – Step Aerobics mainly target your legs, hips and glutes, and can burn approx. 400 calories in 30 minutes.
5. Elliptical Trainer - is an excellent cardio exercise and a great way to build endurance. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
6. Kickboxing – kickboxing works your legs and gives you more ab and thigh strength. A 145-lb person burns over 345 calories in 30 minutes.
7. Bicycling – stationary or outdoors is a great cardio exercises, depending on resistance and speed a person can burn up to 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes.
8. Rowing - (indoor machine or outdoors) are both a cardio exercises as well as giving your arms an incredible workout. 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
9. Walking – Brisk walking is a low impact form of cardio exercises. Walking can burn up to 180 calories in 30 minutes. jogging, adding hills and/or incline can increase amount of calories burned