For some cravings are something really hard to ignore and sometimes I can’t get those thoughts of pizza or cake out of my head till I’ve devoured most of it. So here are some tips on how to say no to cravings! there’s no easy way of saying no to cravings, you have to be able to discipline yourself. So remember what’s better, feeling guilty? Or feeling proud.
1. Later- as soon as you start to crave sweets, or anything that you know won’t help you get to your goal just tell yourself later. And keep on telling yourself that as soon as you think of it. Since ”later” is no exact time, your mind will soon forget about that craving by the time later comes
2. Gum- chew some gum so your not tempted to put anything else in your mouth
3. Fruit- have some of your favourite fruit to fill your stomach, sometimes it tastes just as good
4. Alternatives- try to find healthy alternatives to certain foods. Try things like frozen yogurt instead of ice cream, you can also find tuns of healthaltered recipes on the Internet that have half the fat and sugar, but still taste great!
5. Get out- When a craving hits get outside go for a walk, ride your bike, go swimming something that will get your mind off the sweets.
Remember everything is ok in moderation. Just try not to go overboard when it comes to eating sweets.